University of Dayton
The mission of the University of Dayton’s Green Revolving Fund (UDGRF) is to encourage and promote sustainability and renewable energy efforts with environmentally efficient technologies and initiatives. The UDGRF will engage the whole campus community by investing in financially sound sustainable projects that support the campus as a whole.
Main goals of the UDGRF include:
- To promote investments in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainable practices,
- To encourage students, staff, and faculty to foster ideas and opportunities that will promote the universities efforts in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainability,
- To engage external benefactors to contribute to and promote the longevity of the UDGRF,
- To implement innovative technologies and sound sustainable practices that foster sustainability and lead the campus and surrounding community in promoting sustainable practices, and
- To develop an annual report of fund and projects.
The higher education participants in The Challenge are managed by Second Nature. To learn more about how Second Nature plans to expand use of GRFs in higher education, visit their page!